Achieve Complete Product Traceability and DSCSA Compliance with RFgen Mobile Solutions
In the fight to eliminate the multi-billion dollar counterfeit drug problem, the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) will require pharmaceutical manufacturers, repackagers, and wholesale distributors to serialize their products. In order to comply with the DSCSA, each will need to be able to:
- Properly label prescription drug product packages and cases,
- Trace prescription drugs through the supply chain,
- Aggregate product transaction data and store it for six years, and
- Respond quickly to product verification requests and recalls.
To maximize profitability, you need to fight drug counterfeiting and improve operational efficiency by capturing serialized data in real-time. By providing your team with the tools to capture traceability and aggregated data, you can optimize many areas of your business—from production to the warehouse, and beyond. RFgen Mobile Solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry help capture and track information that ensures DSCSA compliance and delivers additional value in optimized operations:
- Create and scan 2D barcodes, so you can serialize your products with proper labeling and gain efficiency using mobile barcode scanning devices.
- Capture aggregate data and store it easily in your ERP system of record. Quickly scan barcodes to capture full traceability, chain of custody, and transaction information about your products.
- Respond easily to verification requests in hours within the 24-hour time limit imposed by the DSCSA, because all serialization data and transaction history is centralized in your ERP.
- Utilize validated connectivity to most ERP systems, including: SAP, Oracle’s JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite and other back-office enterprise systems.
- Mobilize your operations for gains in speed and accuracy, delivering value to your organization beyond DSCSA compliance.
Comply Quickly with the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA)
Eliminate manual paper records to reduce errors, increase inventory accuracy and automate traceability. RFgen works with barcoding, RFID and voice picking to track and trace serialized prescription drug products throughout the supply chain. Bi-directional exchange of real-time data with your ERP ensures you store chain of custody information as required by the DSCSA. And RFgen deploys in just weeks, so you can enjoy rapid DSCSA compliance with a lower total cost of ownership.
Improve Operational Efficiency with Mobile Barcode Scanning
From the receiving dock to the production floor and the warehouse, RFgen Mobile Solutions power more efficient workflows. Speed up your operations and help employees work more efficiently when you adopt mobile barcode scanning throughout your organization. RFgen Warehouse Director can automate your warehouse operations with advanced picking methodologies and optimized pick paths.