Warehouse Automation. Made Mobile.
Implementing WMS software shouldn’t be a headache that weighs down your warehouse. Why pay for WMS when you can gain the benefits at a fraction of the cost? Now you can, with RFgen’s advanced mobile warehouse automation software for inventory control and directed movement.
Why Mobile Warehouse Solutions
Simpler, Faster, and More Flexible Than WMS
RFgen warehouse management software delivers the most flexible alternative to costly, complicated WMS systems. You deserve warehouse software that is simple to integrate, easy to use, and effortless to upkeep or scale as business priorities change. RFgen warehousing solutions optimize warehouse processes with real-time inventory management and visibility.
Turn your sluggish warehouse into a fast-paced revenue engine:
Accuracy – Achieve world-class visibility with mobile barcoding technology
Efficiency – Digital automation eliminates slow paper processes and spreadsheets
Productivity – Mobilize transactions to wherever your people work
Less Training – Easy to learn and use with intuitive interface and simple forms
WMS Control without the Drawbacks
RFgen Warehouse Director is a flexible WMS-lite extension for your RFgen mobile environment for advanced warehouse operations. Warehouse Director provides the core benefits of WMS control without the prohibitive cost or risk of WMS or an ERP module.
- Direct Materials without WMS. Intelligently route materials, workers, and vehicles for streamlined putaway, replenishment, picking, and other warehouse processes.
- Drive Powerful Efficiency Gains. Maximize productivity, efficiency, and throughput by eliminating bottlenecks and wasted productivity. Guide inbound-to-outbound workflows for maximum throughput.
- Increase Revenue, Not Liability. Uncover hidden efficiencies to reduce operating costs with next-level warehouse control. Low-effort maintenance translates into short ROI and accelerated growth.
- Turn Reactive into Proactive. Gain the agility to proactively anticipate, plan, monitor, and act on critical decisions in real-time.
System-directed Movement Automation
- Directs movements by assigning suggestions to a person, device, vehicle or robot with an optimized route to possible locations based on existing inventory database.
- Reduces collisions, traffic jams and productivity-draining tasks such as backtracking, commuting, and the start, stop and stutter of manual transactions.
- Automates stock flows while enforcing rule sets for FIFO, LIFO, FEFO, lot-based movements, special storage requirements (flammable materials, refrigerated items, etc.), and more.
- Equips warehouse managers with tools and data to proactively manage continuous inventory movement with minimal effort or upkeep.
- Build performance dashboards to monitor inventory flows, stock levels, employee productivity and track warehouse KPIs.
Guided Pick Routing
- Enhances outbound order picking by creating directed pick path suggestion for SOs and WOs based on historical usage.
- Guides employees on optimized routes for picking orders individually, in batches, waves, or by splitting requests across multiple locations to fulfill an order.
- Enables intelligent batching of sales order picks by order type, weight, carrier, and other specialized attributes, with audited validation and ship confirmation.
- Drives productivity by trimming travel time, mistakes and searches for lost inventory.
- Simplifies inbound receiving and put away processes by watching incoming product to generate suggestions based on prior inventory transactions.
- Directs fast-moving items to preferred locations, such as at the end of aisles or nearest the shipping the dock.
- If designated location is abruptly filled, dynamically reassigns a new put away suggestion.
- Redirects product to the shipping dock rather than the warehouse when needed for outbound shipment or customer order, accelerating inbound-to-outbound flows.
- Improves the speed, efficiency and accuracy in a rapid, ongoing stock replenishment process.
- Monitors picking areas to ensure optimal inventory balances are maintained, providing real-time visibility for proactive replenishment.
- Automatically generates replenishment requests when stock levels fall below the designated threshold value.
- Avoids delays and lost profit due to stock-outs while reducing need for stockpiling backstock, freeing up working capital and valuable warehouse space.
Extends Existing RFgen Solution
- Easier, faster and lower risk to implement, support and modify for IT personnel than complex WMS systems or specialized ERP modules.
- Non-invasive, flexible bolt-on for your RFgen environment. No additional ERP modules needed to achieve an automated warehouse system.
- Leverages existing inventory database and ERP-defined business rules.
- Suggestion-oriented rules offer a dynamic, low-maintenance alternative to individually hardcoded WMS rules for directed movement.
- Seamless integration with mobile devices, IoT/IIoT devices, barcode labeling software, RFID tags, and more
The Science of Real ROI
Learn how WMS alternatives can streamline inventory flows, optimize productivity and trim wasted spend, shaping your operation with a more profitable future. But how does this translate to real dollars and ROI? Download this expert guide to find out.
We took that leap with RFgen and it really drove automation in every corner of our organization. It is a night and day difference.
Paul NonnoDirector of Distribution Operations, Myers Tire Supply
RFgen mobile data collection solutions use purpose-built, enterprise-optimized devices with mobile software that integrates with existing technology and ERP environments. Mobilizing these valuable business systems can help you maximize productivity, flexibility, and inventory visibility in virtually any industry. Customers are already using RFgen for:
Accelerate efficiency, accuracy, profitability, and growth with advanced mobile data collection for ERP. Start your journey with How to Achieve 100% Paperless Inventory, RFgen’s quick guide to mobile barcode scanning in your warehouse. Leap from lag-time to real-time with 100% paperless AIDC.
Mobile Asset Management
Maximize your enterprise asset management (EAM) strategies with real-time control of fixed assets.
Voice Picking Solutions
Maximize your team’s picking, receiving, loading and putaway with voice-enabled technology.
Maintenance & Repair Operations Software
Simplify and accelerate MRO processes with easy-to-use mobile apps, digital automation and real-time data.
Mobile Field Service
Achieve accurate, end-to-end visibility into field operations and inventory, wherever your team members work.
When connectivity goes down, you deserve the industry’s best offline solutions for mobile data collection to keep mission-critical operations running 24/7, 365 days a year. RFgen’s off-network mobility solutions empower your people to move materials uninterrupted so your business can continue operating at peak performance.