Mobile Barcoding for Food, Feed, and Beverage Traceability
Hundreds of food, feed, and beverage companies are already using RFgen mobile barcoding inventory systems to create real-time inventory visibility, control, and field-to-fork traceability. Automate inventory processes for distribution, manufacturing, and maintenance with mobile inventory management and batch tracking.
LEARN WHY AND HOW
Why Mobile Barcoding for Food & Beverage
Enhance performance and FDA compliance. Reduce costs.
Half of food and beverage companies aren’t fully compliant with new FDA regulations for food traceability. Manual processes are too slow and error-prone to effectively respond to today’s rapid demands in the supply chain. Recall readiness without on-demand digital food safety records is impossible. RFgen’s mobile barcoding food traceability software delivers real-time visibility and control for your ERP, automating food and ingredient tracking back to raw materials.
Take control. RFgen’s Food & Beverage Guide for Mobile Barcoding will give you what you need for a real-time data driven approach to your inventory management. Get started today!
Maximize accuracy, speed, and visibility
Accuracy – Achieve world-class visibility with mobile barcoding technology
Efficiency – Digital automation eliminates slow paper processes and spreadsheets
Productivity – Mobilize transactions to wherever your people work
Less Training – Easy to learn and use with intuitive interface and simple forms
WHAT YOU GET
Gain control and reduce costs using real-time data for:
- Receiving raw materials and components, WIP inventory in production, and finished product putaway, pick, pack and ship
- Process, discrete, and kanban manufacturing processes
- MRO spare parts and consumables
- Assets, equipment, and tools for plant maintenance
- Offline and limited connectivity data collection in field services, delivery, and remote sites
- Movements in distribution, transportation, and logistics
Simplify Food & Beverage Traceability Compliance
FSMA traceability solutions help you track-and-trace material information with a high degree of data granularity to ensure compliance for food and food ingredients.
- Trace food from field-to-fork, including every movement of ingredients or products from your suppliers to your customers.
- Achieve full compliance with current regulations governing recalls and prepare to meet food labeling requirements for the Food Safety Modernization Act, FSMA 204, and the Bioterrorism Act.
- Optimize the warehouse to reduce pick/pack/ship time by employing voice picking, license plating, and warehouse management.
- Respond to food traceability audits in hours rather than days or weeks.
- Contain the cost and damage of a recall by being able to accurately trace feed, food, and beverages throughout the supply chain quickly and pull (or withdraw) only affected products.
There’s no way we could collect so much data without the RFgen solution.
Jim KruseBoard Secretary & Controller Blue Bell Creameries
Protect your brand with end-to-end traceability and real-time visibility using mobile data capture technology.
Accelerate efficiency, accuracy, profitability, and growth with advanced mobile data collection for ERP. Start your journey with How to Achieve 100% Paperless Inventory, RFgen’s quick guide to mobile barcode scanning in your warehouse. Leap from lag-time to real-time with 100% paperless AIDC.
Mobile Field Service
Achieve accurate, end-to-end visibility into field operations and inventory, wherever your team members work.
Mobile Asset Management
Maximize your enterprise asset management (EAM) strategies with real-time control of fixed assets.
Simplify and accelerate inventory movements by managing grouped items as individual units with RFgen’s warehouse license plating solutions.
Mobile Warehouse Automation
Implementing WMS software shouldn’t be a headache that weighs down your warehouse. Why pay for WMS when you can gain the benefits at a fraction of the cost? Now you can, with RFgen’s advanced mobile warehouse automation software for inventory control and directed movement.