Mobile Barcoding for JD Edwards
RFgen Mobile Foundations for Oracle’s JD Edwards empowers your workforce and supplements core ERP capabilities with industry-best mobile barcoding, data collection, and automation.
Get More From JD Edwards
Extend and expand the power of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World with RFgen Mobile Foundations on-premise or in the cloud. Leverage built-in best practices for supply chain processes with enterprise mobility, barcoding, and low-code mobile application development for the digital economy.
Integration Validated by Oracle
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne XE through v9.2 and JD Edwards World A7.3 to A9.4. RFgen is a Build and Hardware Partner.
Mobile Barcoding Technology
Mobilize inventory, manufacturing, maintenance, and field services to point-of-work using world-class mobile barcoding.
Low-Code Mobile App Dev
Rapid time-to-deployment with pre-built mobile app templates that can be easily built and modified in-house.
For additional information, download our JDE Data Sheet:
RFgen is the easiest software to use. We went from idea to reality in less than a week. Prior to RFgen, those ideas remained in fantasyland. It is easy to implement, it’s scalable, and allows us to update JD Edwards in real time.
Kenny FrachiseurProgram Manager, Arquest
RFgen Mobile Foundations for JD Edwards is validated by Oracle for EnterpriseOne XE through v9.2 and World A7.3 to A9.4. RFgen Software is an Oracle Build Partner and Hardware Partner. Leverage our decades of Oracle integration experience.
Mobile App Suites for Oracle’s JD Edwards
RFgen provides built-in best practices for supply chain processes and unprecedented reliability with mobile apps for your existing stack. Tailor Oracle-validated mobile app templates to your exact workflows. Built on mobile barcoding technology, RFgen enables real-time, two-way data with Oracle using an easy codebase.
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Purchase Order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
- Manufacturing Work Orders
- Kanban Manufacturing
- Plant Maintenance
- Fixed Assets
- Human Resources
- Advanced Warehousing
- License Plating
- Voice Recognition
Build Transactions in Days, Not Months
RFgen includes Mobile Development Studio, the premier low code platform for creating mobile apps for the supply chain. Enhance Oracle’s JD Edwards with focused, purpose-built tools that enable rapid real-time validations and throughput. Build on out-of-the-box logic or make your own with low code.
Optimize Your Supply Chain
Accelerate inventory workflows for the modern supply chain. Eliminate bottlenecks and human error from manual processes with real-time digital automation and enterprise mobility.
- Drive world-class accuracy (99.9%+) and 24/7 visibility with mobile barcoding and data collection.
- Increase productivity and efficiency with real-time validated transactions based on standard, easily modified business logic.
- Create end-to-end visibility and control for inventory, physical assets, raw materials, WIP, spare parts, and more.
Expand JD Edwards Capabilities
Maximize your ERP investment. RFgen can enhance or add new functionalities to your existing JD Edwards environment through mobile apps. Realize your company’s vision for supply chain innovation, digital transformation, and business process optimization.
- Solve functionality gaps using tailor-made supply chain solutions and expertise.
- Enhance MES and QC with manufacturing enablement mobile apps, data collection, workflows, and traceability.
- Add offline mobility with best-in-class solutions for roaming, off-network data collection, limited connectivity, high availability, and fully disconnected scenarios.
- Moving to Oracle Cloud? Use mobile apps to preserve existing capabilities for complex supply chain processes after migration.
Simplify Your Oracle Ecosystem
Support your processes your way. RFgen’s unparalleled flexibility is configurable and adaptable to multiple lines of business and supply chain dimensions, either on-premise or in the cloud.
- Unify disparate business systems. Reduce fragmentation by connecting multiple ERPs, mission-critical business systems and tech layers into a single stack.
- Support multi-ERP landscapes in large enterprise settings, even other ERP and legacy platforms.
- Non-intrusive. RFgen is Oracle version independent, transacting against existing business rules using your Oracle database.
- Collect and communicate data from almost any device, including mobile handhelds, RFID, IoT and IIoT devices, physical automation and Industry 4.0 devices, helper bots, drones, vehicles, and more.