Making the Case for Wearable Tech in the Warehouse
Learn why and how wearable technology is currently being used in the supply chain, what new wearable tech could change the way you manage your warehouse, and how to find the right wearable device for the job.
Wearable tech has come a long way. Once considered science fiction, these devices can now be bought on Amazon. But despite consumer success, many businesses are still firming up their overall enterprise mobility strategy and just beginning to explore the idea of wearable tech for their more complex back-office workflows.
In this ebook, we’ll explore the wearable tech world as it relates to warehouse management. We’ll take a look at how and what types of wearable technologies are already in use in the warehouse today and what the future might look like.
Download the ebook and learn:
- A brief history of wearable technology.
- Five drivers of wearable tech in the warehouse and supply chain.
- Three enterprise use cases for wearable technology.
- How to find the right wearable for the job.
- Three most popular wearables today and a look at what’s coming.
- How to extend your current ERP system to wearable devices.
- Two case studies of companies using wearable tech in their warehouse.
Download the ebook now.