What IT Executives Need to Know
Learn how for some companies voice picking has become the starting point for re-engineering warehouse processes and systems, rather than an after-thought.
With the productivity gains, accuracy improvement, and cost savings that voice picking and voice-directed technology offer, it’s no wonder that companies are automating their distribution centers with this next-generation technology.
Download this ebook and learn:
- A short history of voice recognition and speech technology.
- How voice is being used in the supply chain.
- How voice works – in 6 easy steps.
- Real results of real companies and what you can expect.
- Answers to typical IT questions.
How much could you gain in speed and accuracy by voice-enabling your warehouse? Download the ebook and find out.