Protect your brand with end-to-end traceability for manufacturing and real-time inventory visibility using mobile data capture technology.
Why Manufacturing Traceability Software
You need real-time traceability for your enterprise. RFgen traceability software provides powerful, scalable solutions for ingredients, components, parts, and finished goods. Fully integrated automation enables you to track, manage, and optimize processes in manufacturing, distribution, and maintenance environments. RFgen is also easy to use and effortless to upkeep as your business priorities change.
Maximize accuracy, speed, and visibility
Accuracy – Achieve world-class visibility with mobile barcoding technology
Efficiency – Digital automation eliminates slow paper processes and spreadsheets
Productivity – Mobilize transactions to wherever your people work
Less Training – Easy to learn and use with intuitive interface and simple forms
Compliance with Confidence
Leave old-fashioned paper lists and spreadsheets behind with a powerful solution that enables you to simplify, streamline, and mobilize materials management across your enterprise.
- Comply with strict industry and government regulations.
- Confidently respond to audits in hours, not weeks.
- Protect your customers, supply chain partners, brand, and reputation.
- Achieve regulatory compliance in food and beverage, aerospace/defense, pharmaceuticals, industrial manufacturing, and more.
Gain Real-time Visibility
RFgen can help you achieve real-time visibility into your inventory, enabling you to run a more efficient business.
- Effectively manage raw, work-in-progress (WIP) and finished inventory with real-time stock levels.
- Track ingredients and parts by lot, serial, batch, Country of Origin (COO), GTIN, License Plate and more.
- Avoid counterfeit parts and blacklisted materials.
- Proven history of track and trace with real-world success stories.
Improve Your Bottom Line
Mobilize and automate supply chain processes to mitigate risk and respond to recalls quickly and accurately.
- Contain the impact of ingredient recalls.
- Minimize the cost of lost materials and products.
- Enhance business agility and worker productivity.
- Reduce operating costs and achieve rapid ROI.
Your Survival Guide to Food Traceability
If you’re using paper processes and data entry or outdated barcode software to track food ingredients and finished products, you aren’t prepared for a recall. In this helpful guide, you will learn how track-and-trace software can equip your operation with rapid response tools for FDA/FSMA compliance, minimizing monetary and public impact to your business and your brand.
We used to have to go out and look for the date range they gave us and pull the information out of our system. Now with RFgen, we can bring up the item number in the date range and create a report within minutes to show auditors the actual purchase order that it came in on.
Cindy GarrettDirector of IT, Caito Foods