With a rocky year coming to a close, SAP users continue to struggle with digital transformation efforts, economic uncertainty and shifting priorities in the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this webinar, RFgen customers discuss how and why they selected mobile barcoding solution for SAP. We discuss the evaluation process, implementation and post-go-live support, as well as hardware, the importance of a mobile application development environment and more.
At RFgen Software, we strive to provide a smooth, fully-guided experience that helps you overcome roadblocks on your road to success.
The format for this customer panel will include:
- Brief welcome and introduction to panelists
- Customer motivation for selecting RFgen mobile barcoding for SAP
- Sharing of their evaluation process and implementation experiences
- Advice for other SAP users facing similar challenges
Time & Date: On-Demand
Fortis BC: Simon Norman, SAP Functional Analyst. Founded in 1897, FortisBC is the largest energy provider for electricity and natural gas distribution in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. FortisBC is a subsidiary of Newfoundland-based Fortis Inc.
King’s Hawaiian: Blake Davis, Senior Applications Analyst. Founded in Hilo, Hawaii, by Robert R. Taira, King’s Hawaiian is a family-owned business that for three generations has been dedicated to providing irresistible, original recipe Hawaiian foods made with Aloha Spirit.
Graphic Packaging International Tim Thorman, IT Manager; Jacob LeDoux, Business Systems Analyst. Graphic Packaging International is one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world’s most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products.
- Dustin Caudell, VP of Sales, RFgen Software. Business moderator with over 30 years of supply chain expertise.
- Mike Davis, Client Applications Director, RFgen Software. Technical moderator and RFgen/SAP expert with more than 25 years of consulting and programming experience.