Learn how mobile barcoding technology creates traceability paths
From increasing federal regulations to the rising cost of raw materials and public safety concerns, the chemical industry faces many stressors from outside sources. Inside the four walls, management of chemicals and chemical compound inventory creates another significant challenge.
Companies that lack real-time oversight, control and traceability of these materials hinder profitability and growth.
Without paperless mobile technologies in place, your business could also be putting frontline essential workers at undue risk for COVID-19.
Download our eBook to learn how to gain real-time visibility and control throughout product lifecycles inside and outside the four walls with paperless mobile barcoding technology. Extend your ERP inventory capabilities to point-of-work using mobile apps for barcoding and data collection to gain granular oversight of single and mixed-use inventory.
This eBook’s key points include how you can:
- Overcome challenges in receiving, put away and distribution
- Achieve end-to-end traceability to achieve strict compliance to federal regulations and contractual obligations
- Leverage mobile barcoding technology to dramatically increase inventory oversight
- Gain mobility benefits: 99.5%+ inventory accuracy, +25% efficiency, +30% productivity, +80% faster training, and more
- Surmount challenges faced by other real-world chemical companies illustrated in this ebook
With uncertainties arising from the COVID-19 pandemic and unpredictable supply and demand, companies in chemical industry must take strategic steps to augment their workforce and safeguard production now. Take back control when and where you need it while reducing costs.
Download your free copy of the eBook right now to learn how RFgen supply chain mobility solutions can simplify, automate and mobilize inventory processes while supporting social distancing. Pre-built, pre-validated mobile apps for common ERP transactions and barcoding could be the key to your digital supply chain transformation for the modern era.