How to Achieve End-to-End Traceability in Aerospace & Defense
A 10-minute guide to getting started with 100% paperless inventory and mobile barcoding solutions.
Defend your brand.
When lives are at stake and national security may depend upon the quality of a work product, there’s no place for substandard parts in the aerospace and defense supply chain. Being able to fully trace parts and components, including serialized and lot-controlled items, through the supply chain and into mission-critical military assets is vital for security, compliance, and human safety.
Gaining accurate information is a major hurdle when using manual or outdated tracking methods. Mobile barcoding software can help aerospace and defense companies achieve real-time digital connectivity with your ERP from mobile devices.
Download this guide to learn the following in 10 minutes or less:
- How to overcome common inventory tracking challenges faced by DoD contractors with paperless processes.
- Ways to validate genuine parts and track materials to simplify compliance with government contracts.
- How mobile data collection and barcoding creates forward-to-backward inventory, component, and part traceability.
- The benefits of automating traceability, such as 100% billing accuracy and effective tracking of government-owned parts.
- Drive end-to-end traceability and quality control processes to simplify compliance for DFARS, NDAA, and other regulations.
- Gain granular inventory management for remote or offline sites, asset tracking, MRO, mobile inspections, and proof of delivery with signature confirmation.
- And more!
Download the guide now and start your mobile barcoding journey today.