Learn how to strengthen your traceability and quality control processes to stay compliant.
When lives are at stake and national security may depend upon the quality of a work product, there’s no place for substandard parts in the aerospace and defense supply chain. Being able to fully trace parts and components, including serialized and lot-controlled items, through the supply chain and into mission-critical military assets is vital for both security and compliance.
In this white paper, we reveal:
- How to overcome common inventory tracking challenges faced by DoD contractors.
- Ways to validate genuine parts and track materials to ensure compliance with government contracts.
- 8 quality control factors that contractors should consider when assessing current processes.
- 5 strategies to mitigate risk of non-compliance.
- How mobile data collection and barcoding creates forward-to-backward inventory and part traceability.
- The benefits of automating traceability, such as billing accuracy and effective tracking of government-owned parts.
Download the white paper now and find out.
Not What You Are Looking For? Also Explore: