Learn how to strengthen your systems and processes to prevent counterfeit electronic parts and stay compliant.
When lives are at stake and national security may depend upon the quality of a work product, there’s no place for counterfeit parts in the aerospace and defense supply chain. The final rule published at DFARS 252.246-7007 mandates that prime contractors and their subcontractors must establish a system for the detection and avoidance of counterfeit electronic parts.
In this ebook, we reveal:
- How counterfeit electronic parts enter the supply chain.
- DFARS final rule on counterfeit parts.
- Eight supply chain factors contractors should consider.
- Contractor strategies for mitigating counterfeit electronics risk.
- Lessons from the food and beverage industry—field-to-fork traceability.
- The benefits of automating traceability.
How can you become DFARS compliant? Download the ebook now and find out.