Hardware, Software and Services All in One Place
RFgen delivers the most reliable and flexible mobile barcoding and data collection solutions on the market today. RFgen software and services is supported by the latest cutting-edge Honeywell hardware, from flexible high-tech mobile computers and ruggedized tablets to robust Wi-Fi enabled mobile printers.
Explore the latest enterprise hardware designed for performance, durability and value:
Dolphin CK65 Mobile Computer
All-purpose powerhouse of rugged mobile computing technology and barcode scanning.
- Rugged, 8-foot drop to concrete, IP64 rated for dust and water spray
- Large 4" touchscreen running Android OS with Honeywell's Mobility Edge™
- Built-in long/short-range scanner, Wi-Fi, 18-hour battery life
- Cold storage model also available
Dolphin CN80 Mobile Computer
Flexible, cutting-edge mobile computing for rugged environments.
- Ultra-rugged, 8-foot drop to concrete, IP64/IP67 dust/water resistant
- Big 4.2" multi-touch screen and keyboard running Android 7.1 Nougat (upgradable)
- Long/short-range scanner, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, supports VoIP, PTT and GPS protocols
- Flexible deployment for warehouse, cold storage, field mobility and challenging environments
Thor VM1A Vehicle-Mount Computer
Smart mobility with easy docking/undocking and built-in safety measures.
- Rugged, multi-use as handheld and vehicle-mounted tablet with SmartDock
- Runs on Android O, upgradable to Android R
- 4.2" LCD display, 13MP camera, speaker and microphone, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
- Add a barcode scanner/imager like ultra-rugged Granite 1980i or 1981i
- Equipped with ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer
RP Series Rugged Mobile Printers
Fast, rugged mobile thermal printers for challenging environments and maximum productivity at point-of-work.
- Rugged, 6.6-foot drop to concrete, high-capacity battery with analytics
- Fast boot up with connectivity to Android, iOS, Win Mobile
- Thermal printing, labels and receipts at 5" per second, up to 4.4" width
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 + LE dual radio mode, NFC, USB 2.0
- Broad operating temperature of -4°F to 131°F for harsh environments
PM43 & 23 Industrial Desktop Printers
Empower volume printing for labels, tickets and tags in light industrial or commercial environments.
- Rugged/light industrial with flexible integration into most IT infrastructures
- Comprehensive printer command language support, including ZSim2
- Thermal transfer or direct thermal printing, 1D/2D barcodes, up to 4.5" width at 406 dpi
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth, 10/100 Ethernet, Serial RS-232, USB 2.0
- Available in PM43, PM43c, PM23c, and optional RFID