El Dorado Hills, CA — March 23, 2022
For manufacturers and warehouses, the supply chain is constantly top of mind. As transportation costs soar and warehouse managers grapple with the need for more space, digitally transformed inventories have proven to be the way forward. It’s time to modernize the warehouse and deploy ways to enhance smart data collection.
In this article, RFgen President and CTO, Robert Brice, provides valuable insight into the five ways to enhance smart data collection and improve the way they manage the pandemic-driven economy.
Specific items covered in the article are:
- How to start with the basics to digitally transform your supply chain.
- How to stand out in a competitive market by implementing efficiencies with automated workflows.
- Where to start addressing the issue of the inefficiency of insufficient labor.
- The importance of security as a key point of conversation when working with an outside vendor for mobile barcoding.
RFgen offers a complete package of software, services, and hardware. RFgen’s combination of ERP-certified mobile app suite templates and low-code development platform, the Mobile Development Studio, allows for rapid deployment and self-ownership over the solution.
RFgen has automation and barcoding solutions for:
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Sales Order Processing
- Human Resources
- Plant Maintenance
- Production Order Processing
- Fixed Assets
- Purchase Order Processing
RFgen is a market-leading barcoding software with 250+ configurable workflows that are fully integrated with major ERPs to enable immediate benefits to your supply chain processes for inventory, warehouse, production, and/or other supply chain activities to the point of work using barcoding workflows using online or offline modes.
More than 3,000 RFgen customers worldwide have realized a significant advantage in automating supply chain processes for inventory, warehouse, production, field service, and/or other activities to the point of work using barcoding workflows using online or offline modes.