How License Plating Helps Drive Operational
Efficiency for Manufacturers
Manufacturers have some of the most complex supply chain challenges of any industry. You need to keep items flowing from the receiving dock to the warehouse and onto the shipping area. Beyond that, you must also have the ability to associate critical information with each lot of items and then trace each lot through the supply chain. In the event of a recall, you must identify which customers were shipped affected lots and get the word out within hours.
License plating is a method of grouping and managing inventory that can help manufacturers improve operational efficiency and overcome supply chain challenges. This white paper will introduce basic license plate concepts and then dive deeper to explore:
- How to tell if your business operations are in need of license plating.
- Where license plating can make the biggest impact in your enterprise.
- What to think about as you plan to add license plating to your workflows.
- The key benefits that food manufacturers gain from license plating.
- How the RFgen License Plating Solution compares to ERP and other data collection solutions.
Download the white paper today.