Oracle E-Business Suite Consultant/ Programmer
Successful candidates will have Oracle EBS, API, Cloud, and SCM knowledge to work on implementation of the RFgen based solution set for new and existing customers. They will also be highly motivated and self-driven with a strong desire to learn new technologies and be willing to go "all in" to achieve project and company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience with Oracle R13 and/or experience with one full cloud implementation.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing client user training.
- Functional professional with 2+ complex full lifecycle Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management- Order Management / Distribution Implementations (Oracle R12).
- A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle EBS SCM-OM & Distribution modules in Release 12: Order-to-Cash (OTC), Procure-to-pay (PTP), Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, Global Order Promising (GOP).
- Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud-based data integration strategies,
- Big data, Cloud and Business intelligence products and application.
- Proficient in one or more Oracle products: Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Oracle Business Intelligence
- Technologies and applications (BICS, OTBI, Oracle R, Oracle BI Appliances, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle (Golden Gate)
- Experience managing project scope, change requests, delivery against defined milestones; mitigate and remediate risk factors and propose solutions based on best practices.
- Must be able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Minimum of 2 years of pre-and/or post-technical experience in a related area of technology.
- VBA or .NET programming experience required.
- Up to 50% travel
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Extensive technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the
- Ability to exercise mature judgement
This is a full-time position and is based in El Dorado Hills, California. We offer competitive salary, vacation package, health benefits, and 401(k) programs.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to our human resources department at: jobs @ rfgen.com.