The Sales Development Representative is a high-energy and dynamic individual to provide pre-sales support and lead qualification. This is a salaried position with commission structure for success.
He/ She is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect personally.
This is not a silo position. Our team is made up of collaborative and energetic individuals, so the ideal candidate is motivated to contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance. Successful Sales Development Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level sales positions within the department or departments.
This exciting opportunity is for full-time employment and will be based in our home office in El Dorado Hills, California. We offer a competitive salary, vacation package, business casual dress code, free lunch Friday's, health benefits, 401(k) program and room for advancement.
- Daily research, response, engagement and qualification of inbound marketing leads and inquiries to set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage. This encompasses meeting or exceeding an assigned quota of a minimum of 40 calls/ emails per day plus engagement with live chat.
- Daily research through ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Google and other sources to personalize contact with outbound marketing lists.
- Engage with prospects to understand their challenges and effectively communicate how our services can address those challenges.
- Diligently update SalesForce CRM and Salesloft platform to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Learn and demonstrate clear understanding of the
- Partner with Regional Sales Managers in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need to succeed in the organization
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts by identifying key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Nurture marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Occasional travel is required- Minimal to 10%
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree preferred and 1+ years of professional work experience in inside sales or business development related sales experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker and listener.
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office, InsideView contacts database.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Demonstrated ability to speak in group situations and manage brainstorming sessions with clear and concise communication, presentation, organization and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and relationship-building skills with the ability to collaborate and work effectively with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to speak in group situations with clear and concise communication, presentation, organization, and planning skills
- Strong analytical and relationship-building skills with the ability to collaborate and work effectively with colleagues, partners, and customers
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
This is a full-time position and is based in El Dorado Hills, California. We offer a competitive salary, vacation package, health benefits, and 401(k) programs. To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter via our job recruitment platform here.