Successful candidates will be highly engaged and motivated, quick learner and team-oriented. They will also have a strong desire to learn new technologies and be willing to go "all in" to achieve project and company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of two years of professional experience with Oracle R13 and/or experience with one full cloud implementation.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource, assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing client user training.
- Functional professional with 2+ complex full lifecycle Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management- Order Management / Distribution Implementations (Oracle R12).
- A minimum of six years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle EBS SCM-OM & Distribution modules in Release 12: Order-to-Cash (OTC), Procure-to-pay (PTP), Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, Global Order Promising (GOP).
- Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud-based data integration strategies, Big Data, Cloud and Business intelligence products and application.
- Proficient in one or more Oracle products: Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Technologies and applications (BICS, OTBI, Oracle R, Oracle BI Appliances, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle (Golden Gate).
- Experience managing project scope, change requests, delivery against defined milestones; mitigate and remediate risk factors and propose solutions based on best practices.
- Must be able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Strong configuration and design skills.
- Minimum of two years of pre-and/or post-technical experience in a related area of technology.
- VBA or .NET programming experience required.
- Up to 50% travel
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Extensive technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the
- Ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
This is a full-time position and is based in El Dorado Hills, California. We offer a competitive salary, vacation package, health benefits, and 401(k) programs. To apply for this position, please attached your resume and cover letter below.