This position assists in the development, maintenance and delivery of business applications with special focus on JD Edwards. This position is responsible for collaborating with other IT and business unit management and staff, to ensure the thorough identification, system specifications, scheduling, validation, documentation, implementation, user education and follow-up support for business systems. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and can work independently and drive the project.
- Extensive experience working with JD Edwards SCM modules
- Work on complex projects and problems where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of various factors and additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Write clear and accurate documentation for solutions implemented.
- Assist with the implementation, maintenance, and support of large, complex software systems
- Scope project efforts with time and budges estimates, and other documentation.
- RFgen based solutions for customers using any of our ERP Business Suites with an emphasis on JD Edwards.
- Support, Enhance and Maintain the existing RFgen wireless, mobile and voice applications for our ERP business suites.
- Perform code peer reviews to identify defects, anti-patterns, performance issues and suggest improvements.
- Create unit tests that adequately cover the newly created code and address defects discovered.
- Interface with end-users to diagnose and resolve production software problems.
- Participate in Change Management Processes to propose or analyze change requests to the software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Proficient using programming languages, C, C+
- Proficient using Oracle PL/SQL language
- JD Edwards SCM Cloud full cycle implementation experience
- Experience with Large JD Edwards ERP systems
- Minimum 6+ years related experience
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
This is a full-time position and is based in Singapore. We offer a competitive salary, vacation package, health benefits, and 401(k) programs. To apply for this position, please attached your resume and cover letter below.