Successful candidates will be highly engaged and motivated, quick learner and team-oriented. They will also have a strong desire to learn new technologies and be willing to go "all in" to achieve project and company goals.
- Work on complex projects and problems where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of various factors and additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Write clear and accurate documentation for solutions implemented.
- Assist with the implementation, maintenance, and support of large, complex software systems.
- Scope project efforts with time and budges estimates, and other documentation.
- RFgen based solutions for customers using any of our ERP Business Suites with an emphasis on Costpoint.
- Support, Enhance and Maintain the existing RFgen wireless, mobile and voice applications for our ERP business suites.
- Perform code peer reviews to identify defects, anti-patterns, performance issues and suggest improvements.
- Create unit tests that adequately cover the newly created code and address defects discovered.
Interface with end-users to diagnose and resolve production software problems.
- Participate in Change Management Processes to propose or analyze change requests to the software.
- Experience using SQL
- Experience in programming with VBA, C++, .NET or Java.
- Knowledge in Costpoint Web Integration console
- Background in development using VBA, and/or multiple years of experience with one of more of the Costpoint modules.
- Bachelor's degree or 5 or more years of paid experience in application development with experience in the Costpoint environment.
- Add, remove, and display methods and modules.
- Experience in creating Data through the Costpoint front end interface (GUI).
- Up to 25% travel.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Extensive technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
We offer a competitive salary, vacation package, health benefits, and 401(k) programs. To apply for this position, please attached your resume and cover letter below.